Baku, Azerbaijan, Dec.2
The leading petroleum conference & consulting company Euro Petroleum Consultants has announced the programme for the 4th edition of the Russia & CIS Executive Summit. The prestigious Oil & Gas conference will traditionally take place at the super-luxurious Madinat Jumeirah resort in Dubai this February.
The Russia & CIS remains one of the regions with highest potential and at the same time one of the most challenging ones in this industry. Major companies are investing in new units, plants and complexes or modernising existing facilities in order to improve operations, meet stringent quality standards requirements and at the same time increase efficiency, profitability and competitiveness. They are exploring and successfully getting into new frontiers and markets worldwide.
The conference will gather high level representatives of operating Oil & Gas Companies, Financiers, Project, Market & Management Consulting Companies, Financial & Legal Advisors, Ministry Officials, Licensors, Contractors & Service Providers, Project Institutes to discuss future strategies and share their experience on various important industry topics.
Some of the Speakers Confirmed to Date Include:
- Tofig Gakhramanov, Vice President Strategic Development, SOCAR
- Igor Kuzmin, Head of Refining, ROSNEFT
- Igor Soglaev, President, SANORS
- Leonid Evdokimov, First Deputy Chairman of the Board, UZ-KOR GAS CHEMICAL
- Ivan Odnolko, Head of Department for Strategy, Development and Business Improvement, LUKOIL
- Jean Sentenac, CEO, AXENS
- Norm Gilsdorf, President High Growth Markets, HONEYWELL
- Rajeev Gautam, CEO, UOP
- John Derbyshire, President, KBR TECHNOLOGY
- John Page, Vice President, IHS
- Suleyman Ozmen, Vice President Refining and Chemicals Licensing, SHELL GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
- Francois Eijgelshoven, Vice President EMEA Metals, Oil&Gas, QUINTIQ
- Cristian Scaini, Manager Research & Development for Offshore Assets, SAIPEM
- Avril Conroy, Department Director Regional Sales, ROSNEFT
- Evgeniy Storozhuk, Head of Department Specialty Products, ROSNEFT
- Dmitri Ivanov, Head of Major Refining Projects, GAZPROMNEFT
- Nikolay Ermolaev, Chairman of the Board, DINAZ
- Roman Sukhonosov, Managing Director - Head of Oil & Gas, GAZPROMBANK
- Vladimir Kapustin, General Director, VNIPINEFT
- Sergey Zhuravlev, Head of Government Relations, SIBUR
- Oleg Shiraev, Associate Principal, McKINSEY & COMPANY
- Alexey Sazanov, Deputy Director of Tax & Customs Tariff Policy Dpt, MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF RF
- Damon Hill, Senior Vice President Business Development, FOSTER WHEELER
- Andrey Derekh, Chairman of the Board of Directors, UNITER Investment Company
- Rahim Moloo, Senior Associate, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer; Adjunct Professor at Columbia Law School
To view the full programme, please visit: http://www.europetro.com/en/summit_2014
As usual the Executive Summit will provide outstanding networking opportunities including extended coffee and lunch breaks, welcome cocktail and a Gala Evening, both in exquisite settings as well as a dedicated Social Activities Day on the Saturday following the plenary sessions.