BAKU, Azerbaijan, Sep. 1
By Fakhri Vakilov – Trend:
According to the Department of Economics and Planning of Uzbekneftegaz JSC, the average quotation of Brent oil per barrel from August 23 to August 27 was $69.71 on exchange trading, while the minimum indicator was $66.44, the maximum one was $71.33, Trend reports citing Uzbeknefteqaz JSC.
In accordance with the decree of Uzbekistan’s President Shavkat Mirziyoyev dated April 4, 2020 "On priority measures to increase the financial stability of the oil and gas industry" starting oil prices formed depending on quotations of Brent oil on world exchanges.
Based on these quotes, the starting prices for motor gasoline and diesel fuel supplied by the Bukhara Refinery for exchange trading (per 1 ton) for the specified period were:
• RON-80 brand - on average $667.8 per ton (minimum - $648.1, maximum - $678.5);
• RON-91 brand - on average $780 (minimum - $757, maximum - $792.7);
• RON-92 brand - on average $795 (minimum - $771.6, maximum - $807.9);
• RON-95 brand - on average $900.9 (minimum - $874.3, maximum - $915.4);
• ECO brands - on average $936.3 (minimum - $901.1, maximum -$954.4);
• Euro-4 brands - on average $952 (minimum - $916.3, maximum - $970.4);
• Euro-5 brands - on average $972 (minimum - $935.5, maximum - $990.8).
Follow the author on Twitter:@vakilovfaxri