Program summary: Iran IRINN TV economic news, Jan. 14
The following is a numbered list of news on latest economic developments in the Islamic Republic of Iran, as of 12:00 GMT, Jan. 10, on IRINN TV.
1. 12:02 GMT – Iranian president Hasssan Rouhani has attended an economic meeting at a parliamentary commission of the country to discuss the country’s draft budget for the coming fiscal year.
2. 12:04 GMT – Health Ministry and Tehran chamber of commerce have agreed to cooperate in the field of knowledge based companies.
3. 12:05 GMT – Iranian farmers have harvested 7.5 million tons of beets over the current year.
4. 12:06 GMT – Report on the latest forecast of World Bank on Iran’s economic growth.
5. 12:07 GMT – Report on the rate of foreign currencies in the Iranian market. Euro was traded at 52,839 rials in the free market. The official rate of US dollar was 36,469 rials and it was traded at 43878 rials in the free market.
6- 12:08 GMT – Report on the prices of gold in Iranian market. Gold coin was traded at 14,992,000 rials (about $341.6 according to the currency rate in free market). One gram of the 18-karat gold was priced at 1,403,000 rials (about $31.9).
7. 12:09 GMT – The main index of Tehran Stock Exchange reached 97,229 points.
9. 12:10 GMT – A cow breeding center in the northwestern province of has raised 150,000 cows.
10. 12:11 GMT – Report on the prices of home-made cars.
Source: State-owned news channel IRINN, Tehran, in Persian
For transcription and video from the news program please contact us at[email protected]