Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said Turkey reserves the right to take "every kind of measure", but he said he saw no need for an emergency meeting of NATO which would be the first step towards involving the alliance in any possible response, Reuters reported.
The United States strongly condemned the attacks and vowed support in identifying those responsible, while NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen and French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius voiced "full solidarity" with Turkey.
U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon's office said he hoped the perpetrators would be swiftly brought to justice.
NATO member Turkey supports the uprising against Assad and violence has crossed the border before, but not on the same scale. The bombings were the bloodiest incident on Turkish soil since Syria's conflict began more than two years ago.
At least 43 people were killed and around 140 others wounded after two separate blasts in Reyhanli town earlier on Saturday.