China's CNPC announces tender in Turkmenistan
Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, April 25 / Trend H.Hasanov /
The China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) under an agreement on the Bagtyyarlyk contract area (Turkmenistan) announces a tender:
- CNPCI-TKM/F12/LLI-010 - for the purchase of wellhead safety of the automated control system of wells and RTU (of 9 sets).
Technical information about purchased equipment:
- Integrated control system of wellhead safety includes a ground wellhead safety system, RTU system and power supply system. It can independently perform data collection and monitoring of wellhead technical parameters, the issuance of an alarm and a protective lock on the mouth and at the same time transfer data to production and control centre, and gas gathering stations and to receive remote commands issued by the production control centre and gas gathering stations.
Any company interested in this tender may submit an application to participate in the tender providing the following information and documentation:
- Information about the company;
- The registration document of the company, power of attorney to the authorised representative for the right to application;
- Experience in the purchase of similar equipment over the past three years.
Deadline - within 10 days from the date of publication of tender information.
Address: Turkmenistan, Ashgabat (1939), Archabil Shayoly, No. 37, the Dayanch hotel.
tel.: +993-12-445434; Fax: +993-12-445044.