Turkmenistan prolonged tender on building-up ‘Avaza’ tourist zone
Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, April 10 / Trend, H. Hasanov /
The State Service of Maritime and River Transport of Turkmenistan has prolonged a tender for the following lot:
Lot No. 1: Designing and turnkey construction of an amusement park with attractions in 'Avaza' national tourist zone.
1. Interested applicants are invited to:
- Submit a written application for participation in the tender by indicating the full name of the company, legal status, country of participant's registration, postal address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail address, details of the representative of the applicant in Turkmenistan, information about the company's financial position for the last five years and detailed information about the experience of the company and its specialists;
- Obtain tender documents by paying $230 VAT included.
Applicants must submit an application to participate in the tender by April 22, 2013 and no later than at 16:00 pm domestic time after the date of publication of this announcement.
2. All required documents must be delivered in a sealed envelope by indicating the name of the project in the upper corner and sent to the following address: Service of Maritime and River Transport of Turkmenistan, Shagadam 8 A. 745000 Turkmenbashi, Balkan province, Turkmenistan.
Phone: (993 243) 2-46-39, 2-07-81, fax 2-0
3. Service of Maritime and River Transport of Turkmenistan is not responsible for any costs incurred by the applicant for participation, preparation and filling in these documents.
4. Only candidates meeting the criteria of the Turkmen State Service of Maritime and River Transport will get a package of tender materials.