Azerbaijan’s Central Bank renewing fire suppression systems
Baku, Azerbaijan, March 28
By Anvar Mammadov – Trend:
The Central Bank of Azerbaijan has announced a tender on work for the renewal of automatic gaseous fire suppression systems.
All those interested to participate in the tender must send the signed and sealed proposals in envelopes.
The tender fee is 200 Azerbaijani manats.
Tender documents can be obtained at: 90, Rashid Behbudov Street, Baku Azerbaijan.
Contact person: Elvin Shirdanov. Phone: (+99412) 493-11-22 (ext. 428); Kanan Aliyev. Phone: (+99412) 493-11-22 (ext. 254).
Bank: Azərbaycan Respublikasının Mərkəzi Bankı
S.W.İ.F.T: BİK NABZAZ2C
Bidders should submit the following documents:
- a written application for participation in the tender;
- a bank check on transfer of participation fee;
- a tender proposal (must be valid for 30 days from the date of opening of the envelope);
- a 1-percent bank guarantee (must be valid for 60 banking days from the date of opening of the envelope);
- a certificate on absence of tax arrears and other overdue obligations from the Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan;
- a copy of financial statement for the last one year of activity confirmed by tax authorities;
- a bank statement on financial condition for 2017;
- company’s full name, legal status, charter, country of registration and details;
- certificates of origin and conformity to relevant goods;
- other documents.
Bidders must submit the abovementioned documents (excluding the tender proposal and bank guarantee) until 18:00 (UTC+4), April 18, 2018, and the tender proposal and bank guarantee in a sealed envelope until 18:00, April 27.
Tender envelopes will be opened at 16:00 on April 30, 2018 at the abovementioned address.
(1 USD = 1.7 AZN on March 28)