Tehran chamber of commerce to hold tender on designing Integrity System
Baku, Azerbaijan, June 19
Tehran Chamber of Commerce intends to hold an international tender to select competent advisor for designing a Model of Principles on Integrity System.
Tehran Chamber of Commerce, further to preparation of the Model to Combat Corruption in Private Sector, intends to prepare a Model of Principles on Integrity System. This Model must have following minimum requirements:
- To be in accordance with all national and international rules and regulations related to administrative integrity;
- To specify appropriate systems for supervising and internal controlling the administrative integrity;
- To evaluate the establishment of electronical systems development and transparency of different parts in Tehran Chamber of Commerce;
- To increase the official and financial discipline and meritocracy;
- To promote the viewpoint of honouring client and accountability in Tehran Chamber of Commerce.
The interested parties are requested to announce their readiness to participate in preparation of the model no later than July 10, 2018.
Address: No.10, 21st Street, Khalid Islambouli (Vozara) Avenue, Tehran, Iran, P.O. Box/Postal Code: 1511917613
Email: [email protected].
Phone number: +98 21 88107726