Airport in Uzbekistan extends tender for purchase of building materials
BAKU, Azerbaijan, Jan. 18
By Klavdiya Romakayeva - Trend:
Tashkent International airport named after Islam Karimov has extended the tender for the purchase of decorative reinforced concrete curbs 0.3 meters high and 3 meters long.
Delivery terms: Delivery to the door of the buyer.
Delivery time: as short as possible, but not more than 15 days from the date of the advance payment.
The quantity of goods is determined at the end of the selection at the conclusion of the commission.
The supplier due to non-delivery of goods, or disrupting uninterrupted operation will be subject to penalties in the amount of 20 percent of the total contract amount.
Payment terms: 15 percent advance payment within 30 banking days from the date of conclusion of the contract and the remaining 85 percent within 90 days from the date of delivery
Tender applications are accepted till 12:00 (GMT +5) — Jan. 22, 2021.
For more information:
Phone: 998 78 140-29-07
E-mail: [email protected]
Follow the author on Twitter: @romakayeva