Chronicles of Victory: October 27, 2020
BAKU, Azerbaijan, Oct. 27
The Azerbaijani Army launched a counter-offensive operation, later called the "Iron Fist", on September 27, 2020, in response to the large-scale provocation of the Armenian armed forces along the frontline, Trend reports.
The erupted 44-day second Karabakh war ended with the liberation of Azerbaijan’s territories from nearly 30-year Armenian occupation and the restoration of territorial integrity.
Chronicle of the 31-st day of the second Karabakh war:
- First Vice President of Azerbaijan Mehriban Aliyeva shared a post on her Instagram account.
- The Azerbaijani Defense Ministry has released information on the latest situation on the front.
- Tartar city and the villages of the Tartar district were shelled.
- The Azerbaijani army liberated four cities, four settlements and 165 villages in just one month.
- The Defense Ministry said that over the past day, Armenian armed forces repeatedly violated the humanitarian ceasefire.