Tashkent’s airport to buy anti-icing fluid
Tashkent, Uzbekistan, Oct. 5
By Demir Azizov- Trend:
The Tashkent international airport has announced an open tender to purchase 62.7 tons of the anti-icing fluid (Type II).
The bids are accepted at the Tashkent airport, 1000167, Uzbekistan.
The bids must be sent to Vladimir Kim, the first deputy director of the airport.
The deadline for commercial bid submission is Oct. 15, 2016.
The commercial bids are received by mail, fax and e-mail.
According to the payment terms, 15 percent-prepayment must be made, while the remaining 85 percent - immediately after carrying out the work.
The work must be carried out within 60 days after getting prepayment.