Azerbaijani company about to complete costly project in Uzbekistan
BAKU, Azerbaijan, Oct. 21
By Matanat Nasibova - Trend:
The implementation of a costly water supply project in Uzbekistan's Syrdarya region, carried out by Texno-Atinak, an Azerbaijani construction company, will be completed in the near future, the official representative of the company in Uzbekistan Elnur Ahmadov told Trend.
According to Ahmadov, the cost of the project is $12 million.
"Of this amount, 70 percent of the funds is supplied by the World Bank, and the remaining 30 percent is invested by the Uzbek authorities at the expense of the government budget," Ahmadov said.
"As part of the project, 160 kilometers of polyethylene pipes are being laid. We plan to complete the work by early December 2019. At the moment, over 90 percent of the work has already been completed," the company representative said.
According to Ahmadov, in addition to the implementation of infrastructure projects abroad, the company also leases various equipment equipment, including excavators, loaders, mobile and tower cranes, compressors for the implementation of infrastructure projects.
Texno-Atinak was established in 2011 with the aim of implementing infrastructure projects in the region.
Follow the author on Twitter: @MatanatNasibova