Azerkosmos recruits specialists
Azerbaijan, Baku, April 5 / Trend /
The Azerbaijani Azerkosmos national satellite communications operator is recruiting specialists, the company reported.
The company announced recruitment in the following specialties:
- an engineer on satellite technology (ref. number: AZK-001/2011);
- an engineer to analyze the satellite in orbit (ref. number: AZK-002/2011);
- an engineer for satellite management and control (ref. number: AZK-003/2011);
- an engineer for ground control equipment (ref. number: AZK-004/2011);
- a computer technologies specialist (ref. number: AZK-005/2011) with knowledge of advanced user-level operating systems, Linux / Unix.
The job requirements are:
- Higher education in information, communications and aviation technologies;
- Higher education in applied mathematics, applied physics, space, technology and space technology, as well as in celestial mechanics, ballistics, and nuclear power;
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in ICT (specialty: RF, telecommunications and satellite systems and transmission equipment - modems, transmitters, up / down converters, routers, antennas and base systems, standards and protocols used in telecommunications);
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian;
- Ability to work with technical documentation and diagrams;
- Knowledge of computer and office software;
- Ability to work in a team.
Azerkosmos staff will be provided the following benefits:
- High salary;
- Training through periodic professional training at home and abroad;
- Excellent conditions for personal career growth and advancement within the organization.
Preference given to candidates aged 25 to 35 (with a military identification card).
Interested applicants can send a CV (preferably with a photo) to [email protected] no later than April 15.