Program summary: Iran IRINN TV economic news, Feb. 10
The following is a numbered list of news on latest economic developments in the Islamic Republic of Iran, as of 12:00 GMT, Feb. 10, on IRINN TV.
1. 12:02 GMT – Iran’s economic growth over the first half of the current fiscal year (starting March 20) reached 4.5 percent.
2. 12:05 GMT – Iran has inaugurated 12 maritime projects in southern Iran.
3. 12:06 GMT – The country has launched a number of development projects in the central province of Yazd.
4. 12:06 GMT – The privatization organization of Iran has paid the dividends of a group of holders of Justice Share.
5. 12:07 GMT – Iran has sold about 36000 gold coins in the first four days of the implementation of a scheme namely presale of gold coin.
6. 12:08 GMT – Report on the rate of foreign currencies in the Iranian market. Euro was traded at 58,429 rials in the free market. Official rate of the USD was 36,978 rials and it was traded at 46,224 rials in the free market.
7. 12:09 GMT – Report on the prices of gold in the Iranian market. Gold coin was traded at 15,425,000 rials (about $333.7according to the currency rate in the free market). One gram of the 18-karat gold was priced at 1,491,000 rials (about $32.2).
8. 12:10 GMT – Main index of the Tehran Stock Exchange (TSE) reached 97,728 points.
9. 12:10 GMT – Report on the decline of the international stocks.
10. 12:11 GMT – Iran began issuing electronic visa at Imam Khomeini airport in Tehran.
11. 12:12 GMT – Report on the prices of Iranian-made cars.
12. 12:13 GMT – Iran earned $278 million through exporting saffron over the last fiscal year.
Source: State-owned news channel IRINN, Tehran, in Persian
For transcription and video from the news program please contact us at [email protected]