BAKU, Azerbaijan, November 1. The Azerbaijani Army launched a counter-offensive operation, later called the "Iron Fist", on September 27, 2020, in response to the large-scale provocation of the Armenian armed forces along the frontline, Trend reports.
The erupted 44-day second Karabakh war ended with the liberation of Azerbaijan’s territories from nearly 30-year Armenian occupation and the restoration of territorial integrity.
Chronicle of the 36th day of the Second Karabakh War:
- President Ilham Aliyev received a delegation led by the Turkish Foreign Minister.
- The Azerbaijani Defense Ministry released information on the latest situation in the frontline as of November 1.
- A list of destroyed military equipment of the Armenian Armed Forces was announced.
- Armenia violated a ceasefire on the state border.
- The Armenian Armed Forces shelled the territory of Tartar and Aghjabadi districts.
- A video of the destruction of Armenian military trucks loaded with ammunition was released.
- Two ‘Grad’ missile systems of the Armenian Armed Forces were destroyed.