CNPC announces tender to purchase equipment in Turkmenistan
Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, June 20 / Trend H. Hasanov /
China National Petroleum Corporation International announces a tender to purchase long term equipment to increase productivity at Gas-Processing Plant-1 to 8.0х109т3 per year for the contract area Bagtyyarlyk, in the Lebap region (Turkmenistan).
The company states that the tender for the procurement of long term equipment to increase productivity of Gas-Processing Plant -1 to 8.0х109т3 per year will be divided into the following seven lots:
- gas-turbine-driven centrifugal compressor,
-circulating pump of regenerated solution
- compressor of regeneration gas
- propane refrigeration system
- main ventilator
- pneumatic switching ball valve of molecular sieve,
- steam boiler.
Applicants must clearly designate the name and number of equipment (Lot No) in the application.
Any company interested in this tender may submit a bid to participate in the tender by giving the following information and documentation:
* Information about the company;
* Registration document of the company, the company's letter of attorney to an authorised representative to file an application;
* Experience in providing similar equipment over the past three years.
The deadline for applications is within 15 days from the date of publication of tender information.
Address: Dayanch hotel, No. 37, Archabil Shayoly, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan, 1939