BAKU, Azerbaijan, Feb.18
By Ilkin Seyfaddini – Trend:
Nestle Food has announced a tender to provide integrated customs clearance services in Uzbekistan.
The quotation should be submitted till Feb. 29, 2020.
The competitive selection is open to legal entities, registered in the state bodies at their location and having a bank account.
Basic rules for participation in the tender:
- At least five years' experience in the field of customs clearance;
- Availability on the company's staff of at least eight specialists in customs clearance, as well as the organization and implementation of customs inspections;
- Reliable and comprehensive information in the companies' questionnaire in response to the questions;
- Providing specimen signatures of executives, accountants and specialists, seals and stamps of the company certified by the manager;
- FE Nestle FOOD Ltd. reserves the right to carry out the verification of information security system by the Special Projects Department, based on the results of which, if necessary, to issue binding recommendations to improve security. If you do not agree with this condition, you may consider suspending your cooperation unilaterally;
- The participant of tender specifies the fixed tariff in Uzbek sums (UZS) without VAT for the period from 01.03.2020 to 01.03.2021 by filling of table of tender task.
Tender offers should be sent to the following address: 41/3 Mirabad str., Mirabad district, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
Contact: Gayrat Yuldashev
Phone: (+998) 90−980−82−66
E-mail: [email protected]