Iranian firm to hold tender for port agency services in UAE
Baku, Azerbaijan, Nov. 1
By Fatih Karimov – Trend:
Iranian Offshore Oil Company (IOOC) intends to open a pre-qualification of an international tender for port agency services.
Scope of works: Port Agency Services in Sharjah, the United Arab Emirates;
Performance period: Three years;
Other items to be considered:
- Contractors should have fully technical capacity and good management with a sufficient experience.
- Ability to submit Bid Bond in the amount of 2.796 billion Iranian rials or 326,489 UAE dirhams.
- Ability to submit 10 percent of total contract price value as a performance guarantee and also 10 percent retention deducted from each contractor’s payment(s) as good performance guarantee.
- Proposals should be submitted in due date with no condition.
- The Company reserves the right to accept or reject any or all proposals or parts thereof without giving any reason or explanation whatsoever.
- The validity of the submitted financial proposals should be minimum three months from the closing date and extendable for one further period.
Bidders who have the ability and willing to participate in the pre-qualification are requested to submit a written request to Contract Department until Nov. 10, 2016.
Address: IOOC Contract Dept., 5th Floor, 12, Touraj Street, Khakzad Street, Valiasr Avenue, Tehran, Iran.
Phone: +98 21 23942511
Fax: +98 21 22664234
For more information, please refer to: www.iooc.co.ir