Baku, Azerbaijan, Sept. 21
By Khalid Kazimov – Trend:
The following is a numbered list of news on latest economic developments in the Islamic Republic of Iran, as of 11:00 GMT, Sept. 21, on IRINN TV.
1. 11:01 GMT – Abbas Akhoundi, the Iranian Minister of Roads and Urban Development, briefs journalists about housing loans.
2. 11:02 GMT – An interior design fair has been inaugurated in the central city of Yazd. (Report includes interviews with participants).
3. 11:03 GMT – A report on prices of gold in the Iranian market. Per gold coin was traded at 12,453,000 rials (about $319 according to the currency rate in free market) on Thursday. Per gram of the 18-karat gold priced at 1,198,000 rials (about $30.7)
4. 11:03 GMT – A report on the rate of foreign currencies in the Iranian market. Per euro valued 46,748 rials in the free market gaining 155 rials compared to the preceding day. The US dollar dropped 4 rials to stand at 38,953 rials.
5. 11:04 GMT – A gemstones exhibition has been held in the south-central city of Shiraz. (Report includes interviews with producers)
6. 11:06 GMT - Iranian constructors have completed 58 percent of the construction process of Bidboland Gas Refinery in the southwestern province of Khouzestan. (Report includes further information on the required investment and the construction process. Video shows footage from the construction site).
Source: The state-owned news channel (IRINN), Tehran, in Persian language
For transcription and video from the news program please contact us at [email protected]