Program summary: Iran IRINN TV economic news, April 3
The following is a numbered list of news on latest economic developments in the Islamic Republic of Iran, as of 11:00 GMT, April 3, on IRINN TV.
1. 11:03 GMT – Iranian taxes department of Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance has extended the deadline for filing tax returns.
2. 11:04 GMT – The shares of 11 state-run companies will be privatized on April 17.
3. 11:06 GMT – Report on the rate of foreign currencies in the Iranian market. Euro was traded at 60,146 rials in the free market. The official rate of the USD was 37,776 rials and it was traded at 48,757 rials in the free market.
4. 11:06 GMT – Report on the prices of gold in the Iranian market. The gold coin was traded at 17,310,000 rials (about $ 354.9 according to the currency rate in the free market). One gram of the 18-karat gold was priced at 1,610,000 rials (about $33).
5. 11:06 GMT – The main index of Tehran Stock Exchange hit 96,086.
6. 11: 07 GMT – Report on the prices of domestic cars.
7. 11:08 GMT – An Indian vessel carrying wheat has docked in Iran’s southeastern port of Chabahr. The cargo will be transited to Afghanistan.
8. 11:09 GMT – Report on making handicrafts in the southeastern city of Bam.
9. 11:10 GMT – Report on the global prices of oil.
Source: State-owned news channel IRINN, Tehran, in Persian
For transcription and video from the news program please contact us at [email protected]