AZPROMO open for investment proposals to attract foreign investors
Azerbaijan, Baku, July 14 /Trend/
The Azerbaijan Fund for Promoting Export and Investments (AZPROMO) is accepting proposals from entrepreneurship projects to attract foreign investments from foreign investors and partners, the Ministry of Economic Development said in an official statement issued Wednesday.
Investment projects should cover the non-oil sector, be financially and economically efficient, consider establishing an enterprise that would meet international standards, or provide reconstruction by using modern technologies. In particular, the enterprise should be export oriented, and produce premium quality and competitive products.
AZPROMO directly presents its investment proposals to foreign investors and partners.
Investment projects should contain the following information:
- name of a project and a location
- goal of the project and its presentation
- cost of the project and financing scheme or share distribution
- term of realization and payback of the project
- information about company/beneficiary, which could realize the project (name of the company, address, name of contact person, position and contacts).
Entrepreneurs may submit investment proposals through electronic carriers or in a printed version to the following address:
AZPROMO, 11, Hasan Abdullayev St., Sabail district, Baku, AZ 1001.
Contact person: Vusal Abbasov, e-mail: email@example.com
Tel.: (012) 598-01-47 (internal:105)
Fax: (012) 598-01-52