BAKU, Azerbaijan, Aug. 18
By Eldar Janashvili – Trend:
Azerbaijan's State Housing Development Agency (MIDA LLC) has announced a tender for the construction of residential buildings on an area of 18.8 hectares in the western part of Hovsan settlement in the Surakhani district of Baku.
The tender will be held in five lots:
- Lot 1: construction of nine-story two-block buildings number 29, 31, 38 and 40, as well as twelve-story single block buildings number 30 and 39;
- Lot 2: construction of nine-story two-block buildings number 32, 33, 35 and 36, as well as twelve-story single block buildings number 34 and 37;
- Lot 3: construction of nine-story two-block buildings number 42, 43, 45 and 46, as well as twelve-story single block buildings number 41 and 44;
- Lot 4: construction of school building for 1,920 pupils and a boiler room, as well as equipping and landscaping the school territory;
- Lot 5: vertical planning of the territory, sidewalks and roads, landscaping and greenery planting.
The tender participation fee is 1,200 manat ($705.8) for the 1st, 2nd and the 3rd lots, 1,000 manat ($588.2) for the 4th lot and 900 manat ($529.4) for the 5th lot.
Those willing to participate in the tender must submit applications before 17:00 (GMT +4) on September 15, 2020, and tender offers until 15:00 on September 23, 2020. Opening of tender packages will be held on September 24, 2020 at 15:00.
Address: 85 Z Jalil Mammadguluzade Street, Baku, AZ1000, Azerbaijan.
Phone: (+994 12) 594 54 01.
Contact: Fariz Abdullayev.
(1 USD = 1.7 manat on Aug.18)