Lawyer: Suspect in Norway attacks had planned other attacks
The man suspected of last week's attacks in Norway that claimed 76 lives had planned other attacks the same day - July 22, his attorney said Friday, dpa reported.
The other alleged attacks were of "various scope," attorney Geir Lippestad said, according to Aftenposten daily, without offering details.
Anders Behring Breivik has been charged with the July 22 bombing in the city that killed eight people, and the subsequent attack on nearby Utoya island that killed 68, mostly young people at a summer holiday camp. He was remanded in custody Monday and is to undergo a psychiatric evaluation.
The 32-year-old was Friday transported from the prison where he is in custody to police headquaters in Oslo for further questioning.