Azerbaijan, Baku, 17 May /Trend, A.Huseynbala /
Most of Azerbaijani MPs consider Brazilian team favorite of Football World Cup 2010.
"Most of all, I am a fan of the national team of Turkey, but unfortunately, the team of the fraternal country does not participate in this championship. Therefore, in the Football World Cup, I will support the national team of Brazil and I think that this team has great chances to win," chairman of Ana Veten Party, MP
Fazail Agamali told Trend on May 17.
Deputy executive secretary of the ruling New Azerbaijan Party, MP
Siyavush Novruzov also said that in all the world and European championships, he is a fan of the Turkish team.
"The fraternal country does not attend this tournament. For this reason, I will watch the play of one of the European teams and would like to see a winner from this continent," Novruzov told Trend.
Gultekin Hajibeyli regretted that the Turkish national team is not involved in this championship.
"In the Football World Cup, I will be a fan of Germany," Hajibeyli told Trend.
"I can be a fan for any team that plays football well. But I see Brazil the favorite in this championship. And I can not say that Brazil will be a champion," MP
Evda Abramov told Trend.
Fuad Muradov is a fan of three teams.
"They are national teams of Brazil, Germany and Italy. I believe in the victory of Brazil," said the MP.
Azay Guliyev said that considers Brazil and Spain the favorites.
"I consider main favorites at this World Cup Brazil and Spain. I think that their power is approximately equal," said Guliyev.
According to MP, Brazil's chance to win is 51 percent, while the Spanish national team's chance is 49 percent.
"As usual, in such tournaments, I am a fan of the Italian national team. Because the tactics of this team differ from others," said MP Fazil Mustafa.
Football World Cup 2010 will take place 11 June - 11 July in South Africa.