Azerbaijan opens tender on roads’ overhaul, housing stock repair
Baku, Azerbaijan, March 2
By Leyla Abdullayeva – Trend:
The executive power of Azerbaijan’s Yevlakh district has announced an open tender on three lots:
Lot 1: Overhaul of roads;
Lot 2: Repair work of the housing stock;
Lot 3: Other expenditures.
All those interested to participate in the tender must send their proposals in two copies, signed and sealed in envelopes.
The cost of participation in the tender is 100 Azerbaijani manats for each lot.
The participation fee should be transferred to the following account: AZ49CTRE00000000000002515031
Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN): 2200074151
Bank: State Treasury Agency
Correspondent account: AZ411NABZ01360100000000003944
Swift code: CTREAZ22
Bidders should submit the following documents:
- a written application for participation in the tender;
- a bank check on transfer of participation fee;
- tender proposal (must be valid for 30 days from the date of opening of the envelope);
- a 2-percent bank guarantee (must be valid for 60 banking days from the date of opening of the envelope);
- a certificate on absence of tax arrears and other overdue obligations from the Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan;
- a copy of financial statement for the last one year of activity confirmed by tax authorities;
- a bank statement on financial condition for 2017;
- company’s full name, legal status, charter, country of registration and details;
- certificates of origin and conformity to relevant goods;
- other documents.
The documents must be compiled in Azerbaijani, in two copies (an original and a copy), tender proposals in a foreign language should be translated into Azerbaijani.
Bidders must submit the abovementioned documents (excluding the tender proposal and bank guarantee) until 17:00 (GMT +4), March 12, 2018, and the tender proposal and bank guarantee in a sealed envelope until 17:00, March 27, 2018 at: Azerbaijan Ave., 3, Yevlakh city, Azerbaijan.
Contact person: Samad Huseynov. Phone: (022) 336-5-49-38.
Tender envelopes will be opened at 11:00 on March 28, 2018.
(1.7001 manats = $1 on March 2)