Details added (the first version was published at 17:47)
At least 46 people killed and 100 wounded after series of car bombs in Reyhanli in southern province of Hatay, CNN Turk reported.
At the present moment 51 people are being treated.
Muammer Guler, Turkey's Interior Minister, said a series of blasts had been caused by car bombs.
Turkish channel NTV said Saturday's explosions targeted Reyhanli in the southern Turkish province of Hatay just a few kilometres from the main border crossing into Syria.
Two vehicles packed with explosives blew up near the town hall and the post office in Reyhanli, Anatolia news agency quoted him as saying.