...

Azerbaijani leasing company's portfolio declines by nearly 15 percent this year

Business Materials 4 May 2011 13:42
The Azerbaijani leasing company AtaLizinq's portfolio hit 4.017 million manat on March 31, which is a 14.6 percent decrease from the same period in 2010, the company said. The company's portfolio reached 4.704 million manat during the reporting period last year.

Azerbaijan, Baku, May 4 / Trend, A.Akhundov /

The Azerbaijani leasing company AtaLizinq's portfolio hit 4.017 million manat on March 31, which is a 14.6 percent decrease from the same period in 2010, the company said. The company's portfolio reached 4.704 million manat during the reporting period last year.

The number of operating lease agreements by the end of the first quarter totaled 127, whereas it hit 105 units during the same period last year.

On March 31, 2011, 88.62 percent of the company's leasing portfolio accounted for Baku, and the remaining 11.38 percent to the regions Khachmaz, Sumgayit, Ujar, Imishli, Mingachevir, Lankaran, Shabran, Shamakhi and Sheki.

The company's portfolio was formed along the following spheres: construction - 760,367 manat, passenger transportation - 163,852 manat, food industry - 381,977 manat, services - 563,551 manat, consumption - 621,785 manat, cargo transportation - 1.089 million manat, production - 436,344 manat.

AtaLizinq founded by AtaHoldinq and AtaBank has been operating since 2004 with authorized capital worth one million manat.

The official exchange rate is 0.7912 manat to $1 on May 4.

Latest

Latest