...

Decrease in supply observed in Baku's car market in June

Business Materials 30 July 2011 17:31

Azerbaijan, Baku, July 30 / Trend I. Khalilova /

The supply in Baku's car market in June reduced by 1.2 percent, "Property Market Participants" public organization said.

According to the information, despite the decline in supply in the car market, there is still a tendency of exceeding supply over actual demand. There were no serious changes within a month.

The average price in the car market remained the same as last month. It hit $15,115 in June.

"The relative activity preserved in the market," the experts of the organization said. "It had an effect on the property exposure period. It decreased by 2.4 percent up to 48 days on the secondary car market."

The organization monitored the secondary car market in June. More than 10,200 cars were monitored, of which 23.6 percent were represented in the market in June and 76.4 percent remained from the previous months.

The supply for Mercedes increased by 1 percent in June compared to May. The share of cars of this brand in the market is 30.3 percent. About 86.7 percent fall to the share of nine cars in the portfolio of the market, the remaining 13.3 percent fall to more than 80 brands of over 20 car companies.

The supply for all cars, forming a market, has recently decreased. Hyundai cars have greatly declined (10.5 percent).

Experts think that although the main part of cars offered to the car market fall to old cars now, the cars produced after 2003 will have advantage in the nearest future.
The monitoring group's research covered 1990-2011.

"Ofrouder cars have great interest," experts of the organization said.

Latest

Latest