IDB announces tender for reconstruction of water supply system in Azerbaijan
Baku, Azerbaijan, May 14
By Emin Aliyev - Trend:
"Azersu" JSC (national water operator) has announced a tender for a number of lots for the reconstruction of sewerage and water supply system for the city of Astara.
Tender, work on which will be held in the framework of the IDB on the reconstruction of relevant communications in six districts of Azerbaijan, includes 10 lots:
On water supply:
1. Laying main water line with length of 24.8 km;
2. Construction of two reservoirs with the volume of 5,000 cubic meters;
3. Construction of the facility for water chlorination;
4. Laying water network with the length of 112.8 km;
5. Connection of housing, including the installation of 5119 water meters to the water
On sanitation system:
1. The construction of the sewer network with length of 70.5 km;
2. Connection of 5119 residential facilities to the network;
3. Installation of 4565 manholes;
4. The installation of two pumping stations;
5. Laying sewer collector (length - eight kilometers).
Tender participation cost is 400 manat, or $ 500. The bids with a bank guarantee in the amount of 2 percent of their value should be submitted to the tender commission by July 11, 2014, 15:30 local time. The opening of bids will take place at 16:00.
More information is available on the following contacts:
Contact: Head of Department of Tender Organisation and Management, Ilgar Tagiyev;
Address: Baku, Moscow Avenue, 67;
Phone: +99412 431 47 67; +99412 431 47 67.
Fax: +99412 431 4792;
E-mail: i.tagiyev @ azersu.az.
The official exchange rate on May 14 is 0.7843 AZN / USD.
Edited by C.N.