Oil product consumption grows by over 11 percent in Azerbaijan in Jan.-Sept.
Azerbaijan, Baku, Oct. 17 / Trend E. Ismayilov /
More than 3.57 million tons of oil products were delivered to the Azerbaijani domestic market in January-September compared to 3.2 million tons in January-September 2011, the State Statistics Committee told Trend on Wednesday.
Roughly 939,100 tons of the total volume of oil products delivered to consumers within the country fell to petrol, 928,600 tons - diesel fuel, 360,700 tons - jet fuel, 269,600 tons - fuel oil, 227,000 tons - petroleum bitumen, 86,100 tons - liquefied gas, 11,200 tons - lubricants and 749,300 tons - other petroleum products.
In total, over 4.78 million tons of Azerbaijani oil products were delivered to consumers (including exports) in January-September.
Around 74.7 percent of the total volume of oil products delivered to consumers, were sold in the domestic market, while the remaining 25.3 percent - transported for export.