Baku, Azerbaijan, Dec. 5
By Fatih Karimov – Trend:
The products traded at Iran Energy Exchange (IRENEX) on Dec. 5 are:
- 1,500 cubic meters of 402 solvent from Tabriz Refining Company;
- 100 tons of methanol from Zagros petrochemical company;
- 30,000 tons of heavy naphtha from Lavan Oil Refining Company;
- 20,000 kilowatt hours of electricity from Saba South West Power Generation Co.;
- 1,617 tons of methanol from Shiraz Petrochemical Co.;
- 200 tons of Iso Recycle from Shiraz Oil Refining Co.;
- 756 tons of CSO from Shazand Oil Refining Company;
The total value of the deals in the ring amounted to 758,139 billion rials (1 USD = 35,000 rials).
IRENEX is a market for trading energy futures and commodities, including oil, gas, electricity, petrochemicals and oil byproducts. It was launched in 2013 as the fourth official Iranian exchange and operates under the supervision and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Organization of Iran.
More than 100 companies, including petrochemical plants, refineries and power plants offer their commodities at the exchange, according to the IRENEX website.