Baku, Azerbaijan, June 18
The Azerbaijani Justice Ministry has announced a poll of interests for rendering consulting services within the "Advanced Judicial Services and Modern Judicial Infrastructure " project, jointly implemented with the WB, the tender commission said on June 18.
The consultant's responsibilities are as follows:
- Research in crimes committed by juveniles, juvenile justice and reintegration of these persons into society;
- Assessment of relevant legislation, institutional regulations and standards of governance;
- Determination and assessment of standards for the national strategy preparation to prevent crimes committed by juveniles;
- Preparation of the strategy and its plan of action;
- Preparation of proposals to the ministry of justice in drafting the pilot program for juvenile offender reintegration into society.
The term of rendering services is set at 270 days.
The concerned candidates' bids are accepted by the project team until 18:00 on June 27.
Some $100 million will be allocated to finance the project. The share of the Azerbaijani government in the project is $100 million. The project implementation will last until December 31, 2018.
Azerbaijan has been a WB member since 1992. The country's total liabilities to the country during this period amounted to over $3 billion in 54 projects.
For more information:
edited by CN