Baku, Azerbaijan, June 20
The products traded at Iran Energy Exchange (IRENEX) on June 20:
- 240,000 liters of 402 solvent from Tabriz Oil Refining Company;
- 25 tons of methanol from Zagros Petrochemical Company;
- 2,000 cubic meters of CSO from Shazand Oil Refining Company;
- 300,000 liters of 404 solvent from Shiraz Oil Refining Company;
- 9,966 tons of gas condensate from South Pars Gas Complex;
- 1,000 tons of Iso recycle from Tehran Oil Refining Company;
- 1,012 tons of heavy cut from Shazand Petrochemical Company.
Total value of the deals in the rings amounted to 401.998 billion rials.
IRENEX is a market for trading energy futures and commodities, including oil, gas, electricity, petrochemicals and oil byproducts. It was launched in 2013 as the fourth official Iranian exchange and operates under the supervision and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Organization of Iran.
More than 100 companies, including petrochemical plants, refineries and power plants offer their commodities at the exchange, according to the IRENEX website.
($1 = 42,400 rials on June 20)