Tashkent airport opens tender to buy plumbing tool

Tenders Materials 5 December 2018 21:00 (UTC +04:00)

Baku, Azerbaijan, Dec. 5

By Fikret Dolukhanov - Trend:

Tashkent International Airport has announced a tender to buy a FORCE plumbing tool for CCT car repair shops.

Payment currency: Uzbek soum

Terms of payment: a 15 percent prepayment, the remaining 85 percent - immediately after the transfer of goods to the buyer.

Address: 13 Kumarik Str., Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 100167

Deadline is Dec. 11, 2018.

Phone: 140-29-78

Fax: 140-28-48

Email: [email protected]


Follow the author on Twitter: @FDolukhanov