...

Airport in Uzbekistan to buy gas equipment via tender

Tenders Materials 5 December 2020 23:07 (UTC +04:00)
Airport in Uzbekistan to buy gas equipment via tender

BAKU, Azerbaijan, Dec. 5

By Klavdiya Romakayeva - Trend:

Tashkent International Airport named after Islam Karimov has announced a tender for the installation of gas equipment for trucks.

Payment terms: 15 percent prepayment, the remaining 85 percent - immediately after the test certificate and acceptance and transfer of the truck crane.

Payment currency - Uzbek soum.

Terms of execution: no more than three days from the date of receipt of the prepayment.

It is necessary to indicate the cost of the service in the commercial offer, including VAT and the presence of a certificate of registration of a VAT payer.

The tender is open to manufacturers, foreign and domestic firms, and organizations entitled to provide these services.

Tender applications are accepted till Dec. 20, 2020.

For more information:

Phone: + 998 98 127-90-40

E-mail: [email protected]

---

Follow the author on Twitter: @romakayeva

Tags:
Latest

Latest