Azerbaijan’s Youth, Sports Ministry announces tender
Baku, Azerbaijan, Sept. 14
By Leyla Abdullayeva – Trend:
Azerbaijan’s Youth and Sports Ministry has announced a tender for holding the 8th Forum of Azerbaijani Youth.
All those interested to participate in the tender must send their proposals in two copies, signed and confirmed by a seal in envelopes.
The tender participation fee is 300 manats, which should be transferred to the following account: AZ50CTRE00000000000002147771
Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN): 1500171121
Correspondent account: AZ41NABZ01360100000000003944
Bidders should submit the following documents:
- a written application for participation in the tender;
- a bank check on transfer of participation fee;
- tender proposal (must be valid within 30 days from the date of opening the envelope);
- 1-percent bank guarantee (must be valid within 60 banking days from the date of opening the envelope);
- certificate on absence of tax arrears and other overdue obligations from the Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan;
- a copy of financial statement for the last one year of activity confirmed by the tax authorities;
- bank statement on financial condition for 2016;
- company’s full name, legal status, charter, country of registration and details;
- certificates of origin and conformity to the relevant goods;
- other documents.
Bidders must submit the above mentioned documents (excluding the tender proposal and bank guarantee) until 18:00 (GMT+4), Oct. 5, 2017, and the tender proposal and bank guarantee in a sealed envelope until 18:00, October 13, 2017 at the following address: Olimpiya Str., 4, Baku (contact person: Elnur Abdullayev, tel.: (+994 12) 465-64-43.
Tender envelopes will be opened at 10:00 on October 16, 2017.
Authorized representatives of applicants can take part in the tender.