Azerbaijan, Baku, Aug.30 / Trend, N. Ismayilova /
The National Fund for Entrepreneurship Support (NFES) under the Ministry of Economic Development of Azerbaijan has announced selection of investment projects by entrepreneurs to finance projects in the specified priority areas in the Gedabey region, the Ministry of Economic Development said.
Discussions were held with representatives of local authorities and entrepreneurs for more efficient use of available economic capacity within the event held Aug.20 in the country's Gedabey region on "State support for entrepreneurship in the country's regions". As a result, the following priorities for the development sector of the Gedabey region were defined:
- Construction of cooling storage facilities with capacity of 5,000 tons for potato storage
- Construction or reconstruction of the plant for the production of water (natural, sugared, mineral and carbonated), meeting international standards with annual capacity of 500,000 liters,
- Construction of the processing enterprise with minimum capacity of 1,000 tons of meat or 10 tons of milk per year,
- Potato processing in small and medium amounts (cleaning, packaging, production of potato flour, potato chips and other products),
- Creation of an enterprise for the production of bread, meeting modern standards with a capacity of 15,000-20,000 tons per year,
- Creation of enterprises for the processing of fruit (canning and drying) in medium and small amount with capacity of 1,000 tons per year, meeting modern requirements,
- Development of beekeeping (including industrial processing and honey packing)
- Creation of seed farm for the development of potato growing.
From this day the NFES will receive the proposals through authorized credit organizations.
For more information contact the NFES. Telephone: (012) 432-39-69. Fax: (012) 434-74-29.
E-mail: email@example.com Address: St. A.M. Sharifzade 172, Yasamal District, Baku.