Branch of National Bank of Kazakhstan announces tender for repair of garage
Baku, Azerbaijan, July 30
By Leman Zeynalova - Trend:
Kyzylorda branch of the National Bank of Kazakhstan has announced the re-procurement of work on the development of design and estimate documentation for the major repair of the garage for vehicles via request for price quotations.
The sum allocated for purchase amounts to 2 105 260.71 tenge excluding VAT.
The date of commencement of submission of price quotations is July 30, 2018, the time and date of finalization of submission of the price quotations is 10:00 on August 6, 2018.
Date and time of opening of price quotations is 11:00 on August 6, 2018 at.
The price quotation of the potential supplier, signed and sealed (if any), must contain the following information and documents:
- name, actual address of the potential supplier;
- title, characteristics and number of work performed;
- place and period of implementation of work;
- the unit price and the total price of the work, including the costs associated with the execution of work;
- technical specification signed by the potential supplier.
The price quotation shall be submitted by the potential supplier in a sealed envelope before the time of commencement of the envelope opening procedure specified in the procurement announcement. The potential supplier shall indicated the following on the front surface of the sealed envelope with price quotation:
- full name and postal (legal) address of the potential supplier;
- name and postal address of the customer (organizer of procurement), corresponding to the information specified in the procurement announcement;
- title of procurement of work for participation in which a price quotation of a potential supplier is submitted.
The potential supplier shall submit only one quotation drawn up in accordance with the attached form, signed and sealed (if any). The price quotation must include all costs associated with the performance of work.
Follow the author on Twitter: @Lyaman_Zeyn