BAKU, Azerbaijan, Dec.7
By Natavan Rzayeva - Trend:
In Uzbekistan 57,070.7 million kWh of electricity was produced from January through October 2021, Trend reports citing the Uzbek State Statistics Committee.
This figure increased by 4926.2 million kWh compared to the same period last year, which is 109.4 percent.
From January through September 2021, the volume of electricity production amounted to 46,030.9 million kWh, which is an increase of 8 times compared to the corresponding period last year (6427.7 million kWh).
From the total volume of electricity produced by electricity generation enterprises in Uzbekistan, the volume of electricity produced in the Tashkent region accounts for 23.1 percent, in the Syrdarya region accounts for 22.2 percent, in Kashkadarya region accounts for 19 percent, and in Navoi region accounts for 16.1 percent.
Electricity production in Uzbekistan in 2021:
- in January - 6,427.7 million kWh ( 106%);
- in January-February - 11,951.4 million kWh (104.3%);
- in January-March - 17,987.4 million kWh (106.1%);
- in January-April - 23,528.4 million kWh (108.5%);
- in January-May - 28,809.1 million kWh (109%);
- in January-June - 34,318.6 million kWh (109.1%);
- in January-July - 40,340.0 million kWh (109.2%);
- in January-August - 46,030.9 million kWh (109%);
- in January-September - 51,558.4 million kWh (110.1%).