IRI Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi condemned terrorist operations against Pakistani pilgrims in a statement released here on Sunday, IRNA reported.
Foreign minister condoled with the martyred pilgrims' families as well as Pakistani nation and government and prayed for the health of the injured.
More than 30 people were killed and several others were injured in a bomb attack on two buses of Shiite pilgrims in Pakistan's Balochistan province.
The attack occurred in Mastung district on Sunday when the buses were coming from the border town of Taftan, a provincial official said.
One bus was destroyed, while the other one was partly damaged.
The injured were being transferred to Quetta, the provincial capital at the time of this news report. Levies personnel cordoned off the area.
No group has claimed responsibility for the terrorist attacks as yet.
Witnesses said that a car slammed into the bus in the middle, which was carrying 45 passengers, blowing it up and consequently destroying it.
Pakistan's President Asif Ali Zardari condemned the terrorist attacks and offered condolences to the relatives of those who died in the attack.
There had been attacks on pilgrims in Balochistan in the past. Banned extremist group 'Lashkar-e-Jhangvi' routinely claims responsibility for the attacks.