Baku, Azerbaijan, Feb. 27
By Gazenfer Hamidov – Trend:
The products traded at Iran Energy Exchange (IRENEX) on Feb. 27 are:
- 3,000 tons of liquid gas from Fajr Jam Gas Refining Company;
- 5,000 tons of diesel from National Iranian Oil Products Distribution Company (Tabriz oil storage facility) to Iraq.
- 550 tons of gas condensates from Ilam Gas Refining Company;
- 25 tons of methanol from Zagros Petrochemical Company;
- 3,982 tons of methanol from Shiraz Petrochemical Company;
- 10,000 kilowatt hours of electricity from Shohadaye Pakdasht Combined-Cycle Power Plant;
- 154 tons of pentane plus from Pars Petrochemical Company.
Total value of the deals in the rings amounted to 217.91 billion rials.
IRENEX is a market for trading energy futures and commodities, including oil, gas, electricity, petrochemicals and oil byproducts. It was launched in 2013 as the fourth official Iranian exchange and operates under the supervision and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Organization of Iran.
More than 100 companies, including petrochemical plants, refineries and power plants offer their commodities at the exchange, according to the IRENEX website.
($1 = 37,260 rials on Feb. 27)