Azerbaijan, Baku, Sept. 26 /Trend S.Isayev, T. Jafarov/
Iran's minister of Youth and Sports Mohammad Abbasi is facing impeachment, Fars reported.
Today the members of Iran's parliament submitted a document to parliamentary board, which has been accepted.
Among the reasons for impeachment of Abbasi, the following are listed in the document:
- Criticism regarding unauthorized staff position switching;
- Criticism regarding unauthorized involvement in Sports Federations' issues, including Boating and Swimming Federation;
- Unauthorized trips both inside and outside of Iran
- Lack of attention towards young athletes' issues
- Unauthorized closure of special sports centers for women in Iranian provinces;