Baku, Azerbaijan, Nov. 18
By Leyla Abdullayeva – Trend:
Azerbaijan Mortgage Fund (AMF) has announced a tender for creation of module of guarantees of automated general accounting program.
The tender participation fee is 50 manats ($29.44 as of Nov. 18), which should be transferred to the following account: AZ57NABZ01360450000000005944
Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN): 1403502281
Bank: Central Bank of Azerbaijan
Correspondent account: AZ74NABZ01451700000000001944
Swift code: NABZAZ2C
Bidders should submit the following documents:
- a written application for participation in the tender;
- a bank check on transfer of participation fee;
- tender proposal (must be valid within 30 days from the date of opening the envelope);
- 1-percent bank guarantee (must be valid within 60 banking days from the date of opening the envelope);
- certificate on absence of tax arrears and other overdue obligations from the Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan;
- a copy of financial statement for the last one year of activity confirmed by the tax authorities;
- bank statement on financial condition for 2016;
- company’s full name, legal status, charter, country of registration and details;
- certificates of origin and conformity to the relevant goods;
- other documents.
Bidders must submit the above mentioned documents (excluding the tender proposal and bank guarantee) until Nov. 27, 2017, and the tender proposal and bank guarantee in a sealed envelope until Dec. 7, 2017.
Phone: (+994 12) 441-24-23 (ext.:133), fax: (+994 12) 598-11-77).
Tender envelopes will be opened at 15:00 (GMT +4) on Dec. 8, 2017.