Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, July 8 / Trend H. Hasanov /
A tender commission on behalf of the Khazar consortium, consisting of Turkmenneft and Mitro International Limited, and operating in accordance with the terms of the PSA in respect of the Contract Area Khazar (field in Eastern Cheleken), announced a tender for the following lot:
Lot No 1 - acquisition of oilfield equipment
1. It is necessary to pay the fee for participation in the tender. The fee for participating in the tender for each lot is $200. Free of VAT in accordance with the law of Turkmenistan Hydrocarbon Resources.
Bank details: The branch of Maitri International Limited Turkmenistan, the foreign exchange account 7322-2243 Turkmenvneshekonombank, the tax code 302341000023, the correspondent account 200543901, and bank charges at the expense of the applicant.
2. Prepare a written request of the applicant to participate in the tender (in any form).
3. Get the tender conditions. It is necessary to submit a document confirming payment of fee for participation in the tender, a written application, and a document confirming the authority of the representative of the company to obtain the tender conditions and specifications of lots.
One can get information about participation in the tender and tender conditions at the following addresses:
1. 3 floor, 50 / 1, Andalib st., 744000, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan. The representation of "Mitro International Limited" company; assistant of the representation Tel.: +99312 45-60-95, fax: +99312 45-60-96, e-mail: [email protected]
2. House 1, 14/16, Marxistskaya st., Moscow, Russian Federation, 109147, Moscow representative office of "Mitro International Limited", Marketing Department. Tel.: +7 495 788 55-60 Fax: +7 495 748 32-31, e-mail: [email protected]