Azerbaijan, Baku, Dec.15 / Trend E. Ismayilov /
Around 4.4 million tons of oil products were delivered to the Azerbaijani domestic market in January-November, or 9.9 percent more compared to the same period last year, the State Statistics Committee told Trend.
In particular, supplying petrol, diesel fuel, petroleum bitumen, lubricants and other petroleum products to the domestic market has increased during this period, while jet fuel and liquefied gas supplies have fallen.
In total, some 5.9 million tons of Azerbaijani oil products were delivered to consumers (including exports) in January-November, or 1.4 percent more than during the same period of 2011.
Around 74.1 percent of the total volume of oil products delivered to consumers, were sold in the domestic market, while the remaining 25.9 percent - transported for export.