Azerbaijan, Nakhchivan, Feb. 23 / Trend , E.Mammadov/
Ilaha Aliyeva, a resident of Sharur district of the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic of Azerbaijan, died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning on Feb. 23.
This is the fifth such incident in Sharur for this winter. The number of carbon-monoxide-poisoning-related deaths topped 30 people in Azerbaijan for a season.
Twenty-five-year-old Alieva got poisoned in her bathroom as a result of malfunction of a homemade heater.
Sharur Prosecutor's Office launched investigation into the case.
Do you have any feedback? Contact our journalist at firstname.lastname@example.org