BAKU, Azerbaijan, Jan. 24
By Natavan Rzayeva - Trend:
The German ONS Frankfurt group of companies will construct a plant for the production of high-tech mining machinery and equipment in Uzbekistan, Trend reports citing the Uzbek media outlets.
The technical partner for the project will be the Turkish TALPA company.
The production of the following mining machines under the Chinese VIC MACHINERY brand will be launched at the plant:
- underground mine dump truck with a carrying capacity of 4, 10, 15, and 20 tons;
- underground loader with a bucket capacity of 0.75, 1.7, 3, and 4 cubic meters;
- underground drilling rigs of fan and horizontal type;
- auxiliary mining equipment for the transportation of fuels and lubricants, cargo, people, and for performing special work.
The construction of the plant will help Uzbekistan to achieve the main advantages:
- import substitution, price reduction, and reduction of production and delivery times;
- service and warranty obligations, organization of a warehouse for spare parts and accessories directly near the object of operation;
- flexible response to the wishes of customers, since the operation in underground conditions, requires the creation of machine concepts and optimal design solutions in accordance with their individual requirements;
- training of engineering personnel for import substitution of mining equipment with the involvement of leading foreign experts.
Follow the author on Twitter: @NatavanRzayeva5